I’m so happy you are here : )
I’m a San Diego based photographer and available for travel worldwide. I am a wife and a mom and this the most important thing in my life!
My photography journey started when I purchased my first Iphone. Yes, thats right, I’m sorry but I don’t have a fancy story. I just wanted to take pictures of everything. So one time a friend asked me to take her engagement pictures with my phone… I said WHAT!? Let me get a camera and I’ll get back at you. Long story short her session booked me my first wedding and my first wedding booked me five. I been busy since then and I couldn’t be happier I am doing what I love and there is no greater joy than that. What I most value of my photography is the friendships I made with each and every one of my clients.
A little more about me:
- I embrace my gray hairs
- I can’t hide my feelings; my face says it all
- I hate cooking
- I’m a wine and beer type of girl
- Nectarines are my favorite fruit
- I met my husband when i was 13 ( I didn’t like him then)
- I secretly watch Mamma Mia! when I’m sad
- I’m not afraid to cry in public
- My son is afraid of spiders and it’s totally my fault
- My mom still resents when I was 12 I told her she didn’t know how to take pictures ( I love you mom )
Please feel free to contact me!